JobSeekers Post your Resume
» Register Now! It's absolutely free!
» Comprehensive exposure to your CV.
» Receive suitable job / Naukri offers in your Inbox.
- First impression is the last impression.
- A professionally written resume by experts.
- Resume delivered in just 24 hours*
- Designed as per current industry norms.
- Most intelligent & intuitive search engine.
- Receive unlimited responses for your job ad.
Current Recruitment News
- 21 Reasons Why You Didn't Get the Job
You aced it. Or at least you thought you did a stellar job during the job interview, but now that a month has come and gone, you're not so sure. You thought you would get at least a phone call a few days or even a week later regarding next steps, but now? Not so much. Insert crickets.
- IT sector will create new models, different jobs: S Gopalakrishnan, co-chairman, Infosys
Infosys Technologies co-chairman S Gopalakrishnan took over the helm of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) this month. He spoke to ET’s Vikas Dhoot and Shelley Singh about the challenges ahead for India’s investment climate and though he didn’t discuss Infy’s latest quarterly results, he did say that the IT sector needs to evolve new models.
- Vodafone Germany cuts 500 jobs, outsources to India
Vodafone Germany will eliminate 500 jobs by 2015 and re-asisgn the position to India and Romania, where it can hire cheaper labor. German-language newspapers RP Online and Frankfurter Allgemeine both reported the plans to cut jobs Tuesday, after obtaining copies of an internal letter written by Vodafone Germany CEO Jens Schulte-Bockum.
In the letter, Schulte-Bockum said the company could not afford high salaries in such a tough operating environment.
- Indian investments created Three times more jobs than Chinese
Investments by Indian companies into Europe have created 3 times more new jobs on the continent than the Chinese investments have, a report says.
The Euro 43 billion invested by Indian companies between 2003 and 2012 has created 40,000 new jobs in greenfield projects, which is Three times the ones created by Chinese firms, a report by The Europe India Chamber of Commerce (EICC) said.
- Media business set to double, creating jobs
India’s media and entertainment business is predicted to double in size to Rs.1.66
trillion by 2017, offering the prospect of being an employment generator without
having large public investments, Star india chief officer (CEO) Uday Shankar said
Shankar aforesaid, however, that the biggest challenge facing the industry was the threat to freedom of
expression, sounding a warning regarding the growing climate of intolerance in india.
- Job market in India to improve this year
Jobs in India will be back by the end of this year as most global enterprises are
likely to resume their expansion activities , after having put them on hold for
over a couple of years now , said Pamela Berklich , senior vicepresident , Kelly
Services , a global recruitment process outsourcing services firm
- Jobs generation gets a boost as India Inc unfazed
Unperturbed by the worldwide economic and political uncertainty, India INC continues
to believe the India story as there’s an expectation among a major range of corporations
of improvement employed opportunities within the fourth quarter of this financial
.Despite the sluggish economy, the Business Outlook Survey by trade chamber Confederation
of Indian industry (CII) for January-March 2013 revealed that fifty one of the corporations
expect no modification in their employment levels whereas 22.4% expect it to say
no. quite half-hour of the corporations saw a fall in their employees levels in
- The Indian IT & IT’S sector has the potential
to create over thirty million jobs by 2030
The Indian IT & IT’S sector has the potential to create over thirty million jobs
by 2030, Union minister of state for communications & IT Dr Killi Kruparani has
Currently, the sector provides direct employment to concerning 2.8 million and indirect
employment to concerning 8.9 million. this can be expected to grow to over fourteen
million by 2015 and to concerning thirty million by 2030. Continue Reading
- SECURITY AND INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT ARE HOT JOBS
AMONG IT SECTOR
Information Technology firms may need caught up hiring whereas deferring connection
dates of freshers, however niche jobs within the sector area unit active and upbeat.
While traditional jobs in software package development or programming are arduous
to return by, jobs in IT security or infrastructure management services are growing
providing new career channels to freshers.
- More Than two-thirds of Indian employers hire in
India has emerged as one of the most optimistic economies in the world where more
than two- thirds of employers are planning to add full-time and permanent workforce
According to CareerBuilder's first annual job forecast for the 10 largest world
economies, as many as 67 per cent of Indian employers plan to increase full-time
permanent workers this year, 13 per cent plan to decrease and 17 per cent are expecting
to make no change in the number of staff.
- Nokia to transfer 820 jobs to TCS, HCL Tech
Finnish mobile phone maker Nokia said it will cut over 1000 IT jobs, including 820
employees who will be transfered to HCL Technologies and Tata Consultancy Services,
as part of an already-announced restructuring.
It said 300 jobs will be cut altogether, and that most of the reductions would be
TCS has been operating in Finland for about 10 years, servicing clients such as
Nokia Siemens, ABB and Telenor.
The job cuts are part of Nokia's plans to cut 10,000 jobs, including 3,700 in Finland.
- Resume Database Access.
- Job (Hot/Classified) Posting.
- IT & Non IT Resumes.
Call : 91-7428394509
Request Information Click Here
your resume written by experts as per to the market standards.
your resume visibility upto 200 to 300%.
your CV to top more than 1000 companies & consultants.
filtered jobs in your inbox.
For paid services call at :
(9.30 am to 6.30 pm)
» Request a Call Back Click Here
Most jobseekers perhaps
have the wrong notion that a resume can land them a job.
If your resume feels
a little thin or you can't seem to fill up the Skills & Expertise section of your
- I am pleased to say that I am very much satisfied by the responses given by the executive, regular touch and feedback's, fast updations and no doubt an excellent customer service. Hope this will be continue in future so that i can refer some of my friends for the same.
Rajneesh Srivastava, Manager – Projects
- The developed resume is very much adequate to describe and it looks
that it is a kind of your specialty and a noble professionalism.Thanking you for
being with me and to do full support to achieve the next goal of my life.
Regards Vivek Kumar
Mitsubishi Elevators Eta India Pvt. Ltd. (Executive - Sales)
- I have got the job in just 20days after subscribing through NaukriNews.com
in Mumbai, That too on a very good Package. Outstanding service offered by NaukriNews.com,
Its worth paying here.
3 years experience into Production planning and control.
- I have taken the services from NaukriNews.com; the Cv developed by
them was perfect and helped me in getting a job soon in Allahabad as per my preference.
Thanks Naukrinews !!!
3.5 year exp experience in site supervising
- I am proud to have registered under u for a long time .I have been
receiving great jobs. I hope we will maintain this in future also
- Thank you NaukriNews!!! I have got 2 to 3 offers from the companies,
out of which I have chosen one in Karnataka. I appreciate for your efforts that
your team is putting in and helping us to achieve a good job opportunities.
Asst. Manager (Security), Karnataka.
Jobs By Category
Jobs By Location
Jobs By Organisation
- Accounts, Finance, Tax, CS, Audit
- Application Programming, Maintenance
- Architecture, Interior Design
- Banking, Insurance
- Content, Journalism
- Corporate Planning, Consulting
- DBA, Datawarehousing
- ERP, CRM